HIV-AIDS Resources Globally and in Your Community
Teen/Young Person Specific
- Runaway Youth Help – Sunshine Behavioral Health’s Help/Resources for Homeless & Runaway Youth
- Teen Scene – Developed by Advocates for Youth, this website helps young people access sexual health resources and information.
- Sex, Etc. A website by teens for teens, this site helps youth avoid pregnancy and disease during their teenage years.
Local Services and Support Groups
Agency and informational resources available throughout Hampton Roads for those affected and infected with HIV/AIDS.
- Norfolk Department of Human Services – (757) 664-6000
741 Monticello Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23510
- Norfolk Community Services Board – (757) 441-5300
225 W. Olney Road, Suite 100, Norfolk, VA 23510
- Park Place Medical Center – (757) 533-9108
3415 Granby Street, Norfolk, VA 23504
- Straight Talk – (757) 625-6992 (heterosexual support group)
- The Church Guide Local Support Groups
- The Daily Press Hampton Roads Resources
- City of Norfolk Homeless Services